One Kit Contains Five Test Pads.
Self Check for Intestinal Bleeding Even Before Symptoms Appear!
Simple Home Test for Detecting the Early Warning Signs of Colorectal Disease.
- Easy - Throw In The Bowl Test
- Quick - Results in Two Minutes
- Sanitary - No Stool Handling
- Convenient - No Lab Processing
No Diet Restrictions
No Laboratory Processing Required
Results in Two Minutes
- The American Cancer Society recommends annual testing for colorectal disease after the age of 40.
- With early detection and treatment, many colorectal diseases are curable.
- EZ DETECT™ tests for hidden blood in the stool, an early warning sign of colorectal disease.
Contents: Five EZ DETECT™ Pads, One Positive Control Package, One Result Card, One Instruction Booklet.
EZ DETECT™ Customer Service: 1-800-854-3002
Simple To Perform. Read enclosed instructions before use.
Step 1: After a bowel movement drop a test pad into the toilet bowl.
Step 2: Observe the test pad. If blood is present a blue color will appear within two minutes.
For external use only. Store at room temperature (59° - 78°). Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of direct sunlight.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.75x 4.5x 6.5
Item Code: 457500
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.