Colors May Vary
Provides a clean-cut tablet without the danger of cutting fingers
Safety-Shield protects against accidental finger cuts
The unique design of this tablet cutter provides a clean-cut tablet without the danger of cutting fingers. When closed, a super sharp stainless steel blade cuts tablets exactly in half for easier swallowing. When the cutter is opened, the unique Safety-Shield moves into place to completely cover the sharp blade so fingers cannot come in contact with it.
The innovative design also features flexible "wings" that hold even the largest tablet for an even cut. Convenient dispensing tray captures both tablet halves for easy retrieval.
Questions? Toll Free 1-800-328-2742.
Made in China.
- Place tablet into "V" shaped holder.
- Close cover to split tablet.
- Remove cut half of tablet from dispensing tray.
- Close cover and store in closed position.
Before using, and after each use, wash with hot water.
- Open tablet cutter to approximately a 30 degree angle.
- Flush tablet cutter with warm water to rinse.
- Stand the tablet cutter on end in a partially open position to air dry.
Note: Enteric-coated tablets are intended to be swallowed whole and should never be cut before taking.
©2004 Apothecary Products, Inc.®
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.2x 2.75x 0.95
Item Code: 235401