- As effective as fiber powders
- Convenient two pill dose
- Easy to take
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Unlike psyllium, FiberCon won't ferment to cause gas or bloating
- Natural action of fiber
- Doctor recommended
This product helps restore the natural balance in the intestines, relieving constipation by drawing fluid into the stool. It does not ferment, so it will not cause gas or bloating. It is gentle enough for everyday use and just as effective as fiber powders. Also works for constipation associated with IBS.
Call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-282-8805
- Take each dose of this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other liquid fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning
- FiberCon works naturally so continued use for one to three days is normally required to provide full benefit. Dosage may vary according to diet, exercise, previous laxative use or severity of constipation
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: recommended dose: 2 caplets once a day, daily maximum: up to 4 times a day
- Children under 12 years: consult a physician
- Each caplet contains: 140 mg calcium and 10 mg magnesium
- Protect contents from moisture
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. All laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
When using this product
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor
- Do not take more than 8 caplets in a 24 hour period unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if rectal bleeding occurs or if you fail to have a bowel movement after use of this or any other laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Helps restore and maintain regularity and relieve constipation. This product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.28
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.35x 4.5x 4.15
Item Code: 632017
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.