Frequently bought with...
- Adults and children 2 years of age and over: allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth
- Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A persistent or chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore throat is severe, lasts more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting
|Serving Size||1 Lozenge|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.2x 4.1x 7.0
Item Code: 353873