Just connect, inflate and go!
- Everyone gets a flat, be prepared
- Seals in minutes
- Just connect, inflate and go
- Non-flammable formula
- Specially designed for small SUVs, mini vans, compact trucks, cross overs
- Tire sensor safe
No jacks or tools required. Seals and inflates in minutes.Read carefully all cautions and directions on back before using. Note: Fix-a-Flat provides a quick emergency repair. Treated tires should be repaired by a qualified tire professional at the earliest opportunity to ensure safety and proper cleaning of tire pressure sensor if so equipped. We recommend treated tire be repaired within 3 days or 100 miles after use of Fix-a-Flat, whichever comes first. Advise tire professional of product use. Deflate tires containing Fix-A-Flat only in well-ventilated areas. If tire rim does not lift off ground after product use have tire repaired. Fix-a-Flat will not repair sidewall or severe damage, cracks in wheels or rim leaks. If temperature is below 32°F, warm can using vehicle's interior heater vent before use. If Fix-a-Flat is spilled on paint, wash off immediately with water. Read warnings before use:
- For best results, move car slightly so that the puncture is in the 6 o’clock position. If possible, position tire valve in upper half of tire
- Shake can vigorously for 30 seconds before attaching hose to tire. Remove cap, unwind hose and tightly screw nozzle clockwise onto tire valve
- Hold can upright and push button down firmly. Product will be activated automatically. Do not shake can while hose is attached to valve stem to avoid hose breakage, which might cause contents to spray eyes, clothing or vehicle
- Only when product stops moving through the clear hose, release button. Then, unscrew hose
- Make sure tire rim lifts off the ground
- Only if rim off the ground, drive vehicle immediately a short distance (2 to 4 miles) to allow tire pressure to increase and sealant to spread evenly inside the tire
- If needed, add air up to manufacturer recommended pressure
- Have tire repaired by tire professional whichever comes first
©Illinois Tool Works, Inc.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wear protective eye wear during use. (Safety goggles, eyeglasses, sunglasses, etc)
- Do not use if any portion of this product is dented or damaged
- Do not puncture or incinerate container
- Do not expose to heat, open flame, directed sunlight or store at or above 120°F. Exposure to heat may cause can to rupture
- Do not store in interior of car (including glove compartment and inside hatchbacks)
- Do not use with any tire inflator product
- Do not use on motorcycle tires; failure could cause loss of control
- Do not use on bicycle tires
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.65
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.78x 2.78x 9.98
Item Code: 714236
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.