Fix-A-Flat Tire Inflator & Sealer16.0 oz.
Patented proprietary rubber compound provides an emergency seal on contact. Seals and inflates in minutes. For use on passenger cars, sedans, sports cars and trailers.
- No jacks or tools required
- Tire sensor safe
- Non-flammable formula
Made in USA
- Wear protective eye wear during use (safety goggles, eyeglasses, sunglasses, etc.)
- If temperature is below 32°F, warm can using vehicle's interior heater vent before use
- If possible, move car slightly so that the tire valve is in the 4 o'clock to 8 o'clock position
- Shake can vigorously for 30 seconds before attaching hose to tire. Remove cap, unwind hose and tightly screw nozzle clockwise onto tire valve
- Hold can upright and push button down firmly. Product will be activated automatically. Do not shake can while hose is attached to valve stem to avoid hose breakage, which might cause contents to spray eyes, clothing or vehicle
- Only when product stops moving through the clear hose, release button. Then, unscrew hose
- Make sure tire rim lifts off the ground
- Only if rim is off the ground, drive vehicle immediately a short distance (2 to 4 miles) to allow tire pressure to increase and sealant to spread evenly inside the tire
- If needed, add air up to manufacturer recommended pressure
- Have tire repaired by tire professional at the earliest opportunity
- Do not use in bicycle, high performance, "Z-rated" or motorcycle tire
Contains aromatic solvents and fluorocarbons
HEALTH HAZARD WARNING: A component of this material may cause cancer. Risk to your health depends on level and duration of exposure. PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES: Use in well ventilated area. Do not use indoors.
- DO NOT use if any portion of this product is dented or otherwise damaged
- DO NOT ingest or inhale. Avoid contact with eyes.
- DO NOT puncture or incinerate container.
- DO NOT expose to heat, open flame, direct sunlight or store at temperatures above 120°F. Exposure to heat may cause can to rupture.
- DO NOT STORE IN INTERIOR OF CAR (INCLUDING GLOVE COMPARTMENT AND INSIDE HATCHBACKS)
- TEMPERATURES INSIDE CAR CAN EXCEED 120°F. STORE OUTSIDE PASSENGER AREA OF VEHICLE SECURED IN SPARE TIRE WELL OR TRUNK.
- DO NOT use with any other tire inflator product.
- DO NOT use on motorcycle tires. Failure of one tire could cause loss of control.
- DO NOT use on high performance or "Z-rated" tires.
- FIRST AID: INHALATION: If inhaled, breathe fresh air. SKIN CONTACT: Wash with soap and water. EYE CONTACT: Flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call physician. INGESTION: If ingested, do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison control center immediately.
- FOR HEALTH EMERGENCY CALL: 1-877-276-7283
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- NEVER WELD ON A RIM. WELDING ON A RIM WITH THE TIRE MOUNTED COULD CAUSE THE TIRE TO EXPLODE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER TIRE INFLATOR IS USED. WELDED AND REPAIRED RIMS ARE UNSAFE.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.33
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 2.6x 9.45
Item Code: 499225
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.