Flex Seal Black- The easiest way to coat, seal and protect!
Made in United States
So easy to use! Read entire can.
- Wear face and eye, protection, protective gloves and clothing.
- Make sure the area is clean, dry and free of grease, oil and dirt.
- Shake well: Spray 8 inches to 12 inches from surface using an even sweeping motion.
- Apply several even coats until all cracks and holes have been filled.
- Allow 24 to 48 hours to dry before applying another coat. Fully cures in 48 hours.
Make sure Flex Seal has filled all cracks and holes and is fully cured before testing product. If light passes through apply additional coats. Use only in a well ventilated area.
When using inside, prevent vapor buildup by opening doors and windows. Ensure fresh air entry during application, and drying. Do not use near heat, sparks, pilot lights or other sources of ignition. Do not smoke. When covering large areas indoors, eliminate Ignition sources far from the point of use because vapors are heavier than air and may travel significant distances. When applying to large, areas indoors, do not exceed use of 1/2 of a can before allowing one hour for the coating to dry and vapors to dissipate before using again. Works best at can temperatures above 60 degrees F. Shake can throughout application.
After each use, invert can and apply a short burst to clear nozzle. Not intended for use by Professional Roofers. This product has not been tested for use in potable water systems. May not be compatible with all plastics and rubbers.
©2012 Swift Response
This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethyl Benzene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Keep out of reach of children.
Danger: Extremely flammable. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Vapor harmful. May cause eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Contents under pressure.
See other cautions on back panel. (108-88-3), Odorless Mineral Spirits (64742-48-9), Aliphatic Petroleum Solvent (64742-89-8), Calcium Carbonate (1317-65-3), Carbon Black (1333-B6-4) and Liquefied Petroleum Gas (68476-86-8).
Use only in a well ventilated area. When using inside, prevent vapor buildup by opening doors and windows. Ensure fresh air entry during application and drying. Do not use near heat, sparks, pilot lights or other sources of ignition. Do not smoke. When covering large areas indoors eliminate ignition sources far from the point of use because vapors are heavier than air and may travel significant distances.
Intentional misuse by concentrating and inhaling the product can be harmful or fatal. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. Do not puncture or incinerate, container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F.
- If Eye Contact: Flush with large amounts of cool running water for at least 15 minutes while holding upper and lower lids open. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. If irritation persists get medical attention immediately.
- If Skin Contact: Wash with soap and water. If irritation persists seek medical attention.
- Excessive Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. Seek medical attention immediately. If breathing stops give artificial, respiration.
- If Ingested: Do not induce vomiting, Seek medical attention immediately.
24 Hour Medical Emergency: 1-866-836-8855.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.5x 2.5x 9.5
Item Code: 178390
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.