As Seen on TV
This product is a thick, rubberized paste that fills in cracks, seams and holes and dries to a tough, flexible, rubbery seal. It seals out water, air and moisture and leaves behind a perfect bead of rubber with a super strong bond. Product comes with a special nozzle which gives you a perfect bead every time, without the need for a caulking gun. It is the easy way to caulk, bond and seal virtually everything fast.
- Kitchens & Baths
- Sinks & Showers
- Tubs & Tiles
- Windows & Skylights
- Roofs & Gutters
- Autos & Boats
- RVs & Campers
- PVC Pipes & Duct Work
- Anywhere you need a tight, leak proof seal & strong bond.
Made in USA
- All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from dirt, grease and oil
- Hold can at 45° angle, push against the nozzle side and apply the material into the joint or seam to obtain full contact between sealant and surfaces
- If further tooling is required, complete within 5 minutes. Remove excess sealant immediately with a dry paper towel
- Sealant forms a tack free skin in 20 minutes. Length of full cure depends upon factors such as temperature and humidity, but sections up to 1/8® become rubbery solids in about 24 hours
- After using, extend a small amount of material beyond the end of the nozzle. This will cure and form a seal for the remaining material. Pull out this cured plug when you are ready to use again
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Uncured sealant causes irritation on contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with skin, wipe off with paper towels or cloth and wash with soap and water. In case of eye contact immediately flush with water for 15 minutes. Call a physician immediately. Use with adequate ventilation. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not remove rubber plug. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F. Do not store in automobiles, in direct sunlight, or any area with temperatures above 120°F. Keep container away from heat, sparks and flame. See Material Safety Data Sheet. CONTAINS FLAMMABLE PROPELLANT.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.68
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 10.5
Item Code: 359926
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.