- Medicated First Aid Ointment
- Fast, Soothing Relief of Pain
- Helps Heal and Prevent Infection
Foille First Aid Ointment stops pain on contact and lets you resume normal activities right away.
For the temporary relief of pain due to:
- Minor cuts
- Scrapes & burns
- Non-poisonous insect bites
- Minor skin irritations
Foille has a medicated oil-based formula that helps heal and prevent infection.
Made in Zambia
1. Clean the affected area
2. Adults and children 2 years of age older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
3. Children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if syptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Do not apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
For the temportary relief of pain associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations.
Helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.0x 1.5x 0.9
Item Code: 235856
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.