Frequently bought with...
- Jock itch treatment for the shower
- Homeopathic formula with sepia 12x and tea tree oil
- Suitable for daily use
New Medicated FUNGICURE Anti-Fungal Wash lets you treat most jock itch conveniently in the shower without the mess and inconvenience of sprays, creams, and powders. Regular use of Medicated FUNGICURE Anti-Fungal Wash helps eliminate common fungus that can attack healthy skin. Use it alone, or in combination with other treatments you are currently using. Medicated FUNGICURE Anti-Fungal Wash controls most fungal skin infections including Jock Itch, Ringworm, Athlete's Foot, and Tinea Versicolor.
Made in United States
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Clean the affected area with FUNGICURE Anti-Fungal Wash and warm water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- For best results, leave on for 1-2 minutes before rinsing and drying.
- Use twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor.
- This product is not effective on scalp or nails.
- For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
- For ringworm, tinea versicolor and athlete's foot, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Intended for use by normally healthy adults only
- Persons under 18 years of age or those with highly sensitive or allergic skin should use only as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
For external use only. Ask a doctor before use on children under 2 years of age. When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks (4 weeks for ringworm, athlete's foot and tinea versicolor).
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Uses: for the treatment of most
- jock itch (tinea cruris)
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
- athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- tinea versicolor.
For relief of:
- discomforts which may accompany these conditions.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.45
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 3.0x 6.75
Item Code: 264770
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.