Frequently bought with...
Designed for the post-operative patient
- Helps prevent edema, leg discomfort and deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Latex free materials
- Graduated Compression
- Graduated compression speeds blood flow by providing the most compression at the ankle and gradually diminishing prssure up the calf.
- Helps reduce the formation of blood clots.
- Soft, durable materials for outstanding comfort and fit.
Futuro guarantees its products to be of the highest quality. If you should receive a defective product, please wash and return for replacement or full replacement value.Futuro guarantees its products to be of the highest quality. If you should receive a defective product, please wash and return for replacement or full replacement value.
Fitting Futuro™ Stockings:
- Measure around the circumference of calf at the widest point to determine "size".
- Measure distance from bend of knee to bottom of heel (in standing position, if possible) to determine "length".
- Futuro® Stocking Precautions: Proper sizing and application must be assured.
Medium Regular 13 1/2" to 17" Long x 12" to 15" in circumference.
Large Regular 13 1/2" to 18" Long x 15" to 17 1/2" in circumference.
X-Large Regular 13 1/2" to 18" Long x 17 1/2" to 20" in circumference.
Care Instructions: To ensure stockings last as long as possible, launder after every three days of use. Keep the stockings free from substances such as ointments, oils and lanolin which deteriorate elastic. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well until water is clear (do not wring or twist out) and air dry. Do not bleach, tumble dry, dry-clean, or iron.
Contraindications Anti-Embolism Stockings may not be recommended for patients with the following. (Always consult your physician):
- Any leg condition in which stockings would interfere, such as: dermatitis (skin problems), vein ligation (recent leg surgery), gangrene, or recent skin graft
- Severe vascular diseases, such as arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) that cause poor circulation to the leg.
- Massive edema (swelling) of the legs, or pulmonary edema (fluid in the lungs) from congestive heart failure.
- Extreme deformity of the leg.
Important: These stockings are only to be worn on the advice of your doctor and for the time period recommended. If discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult your physician.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 3.9x 7.2
Item Code: 428032
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.