- Helps relieve pain & swelling
- With soft materials for comfort
- Provides all day support
Low-profile, sleek design with all-day energizing support Breathable, soft materials for comfortable wear Doctor recommended to help relieve pain and swelling*
Low-cut, ergonomic shape allows free hand movement for typing, writing, etc. Gel pad in palm for cushioning comfort Three adjustable straps for a customized fit Easy sleeve design for ease of application
- Supported By an Expert Panel of Engineers and Medical Professionals
- Moderate Stabilizing Support
- Energizing Wrist Support
- All-Day Stabilizing Comfort
- Helps Relieve Carpel Tunnel Syndrome Symptoms*
- Ergonomic Shape for Free Hand Movement
- Live more
- CE Mark
- Size Measure Around the Wrist at Smallest Point
- Small-Medium 5.50-6.75 in. 14.0-17.1 cm
- Fiber content Nylon, spandex, polyurethane, polyester.
*Physicians often recommend the use of a rigid wrist brace during management of carpal tunnel syndrome and other painful wrist conditions.
Made in United States
Remove metal splint and close all straps prior to washing. Hand was with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry.
Do not machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners. How to wear
- Loosen all fasteners and the middle strap. Slide hand into the easy sleeve fabric with sleeve on top of wrist.
- Stabilizer is properly positioned when thumb is in the thumb hole and the splint rests comfortably in the palm. Tighten fasteners.
- Wrap the middle strap around wrist. Adjust all straps until fit is firm, yet comfortable.
When to use
This Futuro Energizing wrist support has been designed specifically to provide comfortable protection and moderate support to injured, weak, or post-cast wrists requiring stabilization. Wear all day or during activities which lead to discomfort.
If discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.©2014, 3M
Fiber content: Nylon, spandex, silicone, polyurethane, polyethylene, polyester
If discomfort or pain results, resists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 3.8x 7.5
Item Code: 422594