Provides comfortable, rigid support and protection in case of a moderate-to-severe injury, for weak ankles and/or for post-cast treatment.
- Anatomically designed shell helps limit lateral motion post-cast or after an acute injury
- Soft-edge design for extra comfort in shoe
- Inflatable air cells help enhance circulation and reduce swelling
- Adjustable heel strap accommodates any foot size
- Wraparound style is easy to put on and take off
- Use on left or right ankle
Made in CANADA
- Open two top straps and place heel onto bottom strap. Make sure the side stirrups are centered along lower leg and ankle.
- Wrap bottom strap around brace first, then apply top strap. Adjust until fit is firm, yet comfortable.
- For best results, wear a sock and use in conjunction with a low-heel, closed walking or athletic shoe.
- This product comes pre-inflated. If necessary, add more air into aircells for additional compression and support. Do not overinflate.
Care: Close all fasteners prior to washing. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry. Do not: machine wash; tumble dry; dry clean; use bleach or fabric softeners.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.47
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.93x 2.75x 11.0
Item Code: 243009