Easy Open ~ Ready to Use
Milk Based Infant Formula with Iron
For Babies 0-12 Months
Gentle for Complete Nutrition & Easy Digestion
- Nutriprotect™: Vitamins A, C, E & Zinc ~ Complete Nutrition to Support Healthy Growth
- Unique Comfort Proteins® for Easy Digestion
- Prebiotics for Digestive Health
- DHA & ARA for Brain & Eye Development
- Specially Made with Nutrients Found in Breastmilk
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
- We take the extra step to break down proteins for baby.
- Only Good Start formula begins with 100% whey proteins broken down to be easy to digest.
- They are called Comfort Proteins, designed to help avoid spit-up, fussiness and gas due to whole protein intolerance.
Why You Will Love Gentle
- Nutriprotect™ - supports healthy growth, includes a blend of antioxidant vitamins C & E, zinc and vitamin A for natural immune system support.
- Prebiotic fiber, similar to that found in breastmilk, for digestive health.
4 - 8.45 fl oz (250ml) Cartons ~ 33.8 fl oz (1.05qt/1000ml) Total
Ask your baby's doctor about infant formula feeding, including how much to feed and the need to sterilize (boil) preparation utensils before preparing formula. Good Start is a routine formula brand. If you suspect your baby is allergic to milk, use only under a doctor's supervision. When switching formula, a gradual transition is best. Your baby's health depends on carefully following the preparation, use, and storage instructions. Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula. Clean carton top, shake well and open. Do not add water. Pour formula into bottle and feed baby immediately or refrigerate and use bottle within 24 hours. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard. Storage: Cover opened carton, refrigerate and use within 48 hours. Store unopened cartons at room temperature. Avoid extreme storage temperatures.
©Societe des Produits, Nestle S.A.
Do not use microwave to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
|Serving Size||5 fl oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.52
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.7x 4.1x 5.1
Item Code: 434774
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.