- Iron for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth
- With 10 essential vitamins & minerals
Baby's #1 Brand for Iron*
VitaBlocks® Essential Nutrition for Baby
- Iron for Healthy Brain Development
- Calcium for Strong Bones & Teeth
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc & 6 B Vitamins for Healthy Growth
*Among the foods your baby eats, Gerber® Cereals are the #1 source of Iron and 10 essential Vitamins & Minerals. Iron is an essential nutrient for rapidly growing babies especially until age 2.
Less Mess Package for You!
Pour or Spoon out cereal.
Good to Remember
2 servings (about 1/2 cup) of Gerber cereal has 90% of baby's daily iron needs.
When should I start feeding infant cereal?
Good to Know
Your baby may be ready for cereal if she or he:
- Sits with help or support
- On tummy, pushes up on arms with straight elbows
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Package made without the use of BPA.
No added starch, artificial colors or flavors.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Easy to Mix Directions: Just add liquid. Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl. For Baby: Stir in liquid (Breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency. For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber juice from children over 1 year of age. Serve as is or warm. Discard any unfed cereal. Microwave Guidelines for Heating: Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/3 cup unheated liquid. Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds. If mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on High Power for 15-20 seconds. Stir to e