- Black UV-C air sanitizer & deodorizer
- Helps eliminate airborne germs
- Helps reduce odors
Helps Eliminate Airborne Germs
- Helps Fight Germs
- Helps Reduce Odors
- Great for Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Kitchen & Laundry
The GermGuardian® Elite Pluggable UV-C Air Sanitizer helps eliminate over 98% of airborne germs. It also helps destroy odors and allergens like dust mites and mold spores. Plug it in next to the diaper pail, in the kitchen or the bathroom. Moms and dads love it next to the diaper pail, and pet owners use it to help destroy germs and fight unwanted odors including litter boxes.
Helps Fight Germs
UV-C Power helps kill airborne bacteria, viruses, and mold spores.
Helps Reduce Odor
Proven to help eliminate odors caused by smoke, pets, mold, cooking and more!
- UV-C Light is a Natural Way to Help Kill Germs without the Use of Chemicals
- Produces No Ozone or Chemical Sprays
Compact design includes port to charge electronics using a USB cord.
- UV-C Light Technology is Used in Hospitals to Help Sanitize
- Great to Use in the Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen & Laundry Room
- No Filters to Clean or Replace
- Compact Design for Use in Any Space
The GermGuardian® Elite Pluggable UV-C Air Sanitizer helps eliminate over 98% of airborne germs. It helps destroy odors and allergens like dust mites and mold spores. Plug it in next to the diaper pail, in the kitchen, the bathroom, or next to the cat litter box.
Made in China
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
Directions for Use
1. Plug the unit into a 120V AC electrical outlet.
2. For best results continuous operation is recommended.
3. Use the charging port on the side of the unit to charge other electronic products containing a USB cable.
Use of the Pluggable
When the Pluggable is turned on you will see a ring of blue light that lets you know it is working.
Note: The pluggable unit contains no serviceable parts except its UV-C bulb. The bulb may be removed for replacement.
The UV-C bulb should be replaced every 6 – 8 months depending on use.
Important Safety Instructions: Read and save the instructions before using this product.
Lamp Contains Mercury
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.87x 4.41x 8.66
Item Code: 387632