- 94% Certified organic sunscreen spray
- 40 Minutes of water resistance
- Dermatologist recommended
- Powerful protection without chemical sunscreens
- Water resistant (40 minutes)
- Contains organic ingredients
- Dermatologist tested
After discovering our daughter was sensitive to synthetic chemicals, we were inspired to create better alternatives. Today, we make sunscreens that are safe, effective and good for the earth.
- Reef safe
- Certified B corporation
- Leaping bunny certified, cruelty free
- GMO free
Made in USA
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from skin to apply
- Should spray white lotion
- Rub in
- Do not spray directly onto face. Spray on hands and apply to face
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well ventilated area
- Avoid inhaling or exposing others to spray
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a doctor.
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Store at temperatures below 90°F
- May stain some fabrics
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.0x 7.7
Item Code: 276996
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.