- Goodnites is the #1 NightTime protection brand* and has helped over 10 million kids manage overnight bed wetting (*Youth Pant Category)
- Overnight underwear that keeps your child dry and is 40% more absorbent vs leading 4T-5T training pant
- Superior overnight bedwetting pants with better fit and better protection vs leading training pant
- Odor absorbing for more discretion
- Various sizes to fit every kid: XS (28-45 lb.), S-M (38-665 lb.), L-XL (60-125+lb.)
- Packaging may vary from image shown.
Help your child wake up dry with the #1 NightTime Underwear*. GoodNites are 40% more absorbent vs. leading 4T-5T training pants, and they provide outstanding pajama protection to help your child rest easy. Bedwetting, or nocturnal enuresis, is common among children ages 4-12. Help him feel normal with GoodNites. These disposable bedwetting pants have 5 Layer Protection that absorbs and locks away wetness, with extra absorbency where he needs it most. GoodNites underwear also have Double Leg Barriers to help eliminate leaks and super-stretchy sides for a better fit for many body shapes and sizes. Unlike Pull-Ups, GoodNites absorbs odor for extra discretion and has an all around underwear-like fit. Plus, your child will feel more confident going to bed wearing trusted protection featuring cool camo or striped designs. GoodNites pants are available in three sizes: Extra Small for boys 28-45 lb., Small-Medium for boys 38-65 lb. and Large-Extra Large for boys 60-125+ lb. Stock up on GoodNites NightTime Underwear for less when you use free Subscribe & Save. For more ways to help your child rest easy, try GoodNites TRU-FIT Underwear and GoodNites Bed Mats.
*Youth Pant Category
©2012 Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.45x 9.35x 13.05
Item Code: 948613
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.