- Goodnites is the #1 NightTime protection brand* and has helped over 10 million kids manage overnight bed wetting (*Youth Pant Category)
- Overnight underwear that keeps your child dry and is 40% more absorbent vs leading 4T-5T training pant
- Superior overnight bedwetting pants with better fit and better protection vs leading training pant
- Odor absorbing for more discretion
- Various sizes to fit every kid: XS (28-45 lb.), S-M (38-665 lb.), L-XL (60-125+lb.)
- Packaging may vary from image shown.
Help your child wake up dry with the #1 NightTime Underwear*. GoodNites are 40% more absorbent vs. leading 4T-5T training pants, and they provide outstanding pajama protection to help your child rest easy. Bedwetting, or nocturnal enuresis, is common among children ages 4-12. Help her feel normal with GoodNites. These disposable bedwetting pants for girls have 5 Layer Protection that absorbs and locks away wetness, with extra absorbency where she needs it most. In addition, GoodNites underwear for bedwetting have Double Leg Barriers to help eliminate leaks and super-stretchy sides for a better fit for many body shapes and sizes. Unlike Pull-Ups, GoodNites absorbs odor for extra discretion and has an all around underwear-like fit. Plus, your child will feel more confident going to bed wearing trusted protection featuring cool owl or butterfly designs. GoodNites Bedtime Bedwetting Underwear for Girls are available in three sizes: Extra Small for girls 28-45 lb., Small-Medium for girls 38-65 lb. and Large-Extra Large for girls 60-125+ lb. Stock up on GoodNites NightTime Underwear for less when you use free Subscribe & Save. For more ways to help your child rest easy, try GoodNites TRU-FIT Underwear and GoodNites Bed Mats.
*Youth Pant Category
©2012 Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.45x 9.35x 13.05
Item Code: 948615
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.