For the toughest jobs on planet Earth.
Structural gap filler - bonds metal, wood, ceramic, glass, most plastic. Sets in 5 minutes and dries clear. Incredibly strong and fast setting. Solvent resistant and non-toxic once cured.
- 100% tough
- 3300 PSI bond strength
- Water resistant
- Easy, even dispensing
- Low odor
Made in USAAll surfaces should be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil. To improve adhesion, roughen smooth surfaces with sandpaper before gluing.
- Protect work area from spills
- Remove black cap from plunger. With tip pointing upward, cut or snap end from tip of syringe. With tip still upward, eliminate air and ensure even dispensing by slowly pushing plunger until resin and hardener are at the tip
- Dispense even amounts of resin and hardener onto a clean, disposable surface. The package blister can be used as a mixing tray
- Mix until color is uniform
- Apply to surface within 5 minutes. Bond strength will decrease the longer you wait to apply
- Clamp surfaces together or leave undisturbed for 30 minutes
- To close, pull plunger slightly back. Wipe syringe tip clean, dry cloth. Align notch on tip with slot on black cap. You will hear a snap when black cap is closed tightly
Handling time: 30 minutes undisturbed.
Cure time: 100% in 24 hours for load bearing weight. Application in cooler temperatures may cause longer cure times. Temp. range: bond withstands -10 degrees F to 180 degrees F. Cured color: dries clear. Storage: after use, clean syringe and replace black cap. Store in a cool, dry place. Clean-up: remove excess glue immediately from project surface with dry cloth and acetone, mineral spirits or rubbing alcohol. See package for instructions on removal from skin. © 2012 The Gorilla Glue Company
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.36x 3.36x 8.66
Item Code: 347017
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.