Gravy Train Dry Dog Food Beef, Liver & Bacon3.5 lb
Online and store prices may vary
100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs. Each crave-able meal is bursting with rich meaty flavors. Serve it as deliciously crunchy kibble or mix it with warm water to create a rich savory gravy your dog will love.
- If your dog is 5-9 lbs, feed 3/4 to 1-1/2 cups* per day, dry
- 10-19 lbs, 1-1/2 to 2-1/4 cups* per day, dry
- 20-49 lbs, 2-1/4 to 4 cups* per day, dry
- 50-89 lbs, 4 to 6 cups* per day, dry
- Over 90 lbs, add 1 cup for each 16 lbs. of body weight per day, dry
*Based a standard 8 oz. measuring cup. Warm water may be added to make gravy. Mix 1/2 cup of warm water with each cup of dog food. Your dog's food requirements vary depending on breed, size, age, level of activity and environment. Use the chart above as a guideline and adjust as needed. Provide plenty of water at all times.
- Feeding for puppies: This product is not recommended for puppies less than one year of age.
- Feeding for reproduction: This product is not recommended for pregnant or nursing dogs.
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Crude Protein - Guarantee:||17.00%|
|Crude Fat - Guarantee:||8.00%|
|Crude Fiber - Guarantee:||4.00%|
|Moisture - Guarantee:||10.00%|
|Calcium - Guarantee:||0.60%|
|Phosphorus - Guarantee:||0.50%|
|Potassium - Guarantee:||0.60%|
|Sodium - Guarantee:||0.25%|
|Chloride - Guarantee:||0.40%|
|Zinc - Guarantee:||110mg/kg|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.91
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.29x 7.1x 16.85
Item Code: 353737
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.