- Includes behavior support program
- 14 mg delivered over 24 hours
- With self help guide
Stop Smoking Aid
- Includes Behavior Support Program
- 21 mg Delivered Over 24 Hours
- With Self Help Guide
Habitrol® Take Control™ Support Program. If you smoke more than 1 cigarettes per day, use after completing step 1. If you smoke 10 or less cigarettes per day, start with step 2.
To increase your success in quitting you must be motivated to quit. Use one patch daily according to directions. It is important to complete treatment. If you feel you need to use the patch for a longer period to keep from smoking, talk to your health care provider. Use patch with a behavioral support program, such as the one described in the enclosed booklet.
If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use. Before using this product, read the enclosed self-help guide for complete directions and other information. Begin using the patch on your quit day. If you smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day, use the following schedule below:
Weeks 1 through 4: Step 1 use one 21mg patch/day. Weeks 5 and 6: Step 2 use one 14 mg patch/day. Weeks 7 and 8: Step 3 use one 7 mg patch/day.
If you smoke 10 or less cigarettes per day, start with step 2 for 6 weeks, then step 3 for 2 weeks. Apply one new patch every 24 hours on skin that is dry, clean and hairless. Remove backing from patch and immediately press onto skin. Hold for 10 seconds. Wash hands after applying or removing patch. Save pouch to use for patch disposal. Dispose of the used patches by folding sticky ends together and putting in pouch. The used patch should be removed and a new one applied to a different skin site at the same time each day. If you have vivid dreams, you may remove the patch at bedtime and apply a new one in the morning. Do not wear more than one patch at a time. Do not cut patch in half or into smaller pieces. Do not leave patch on for more than 24 hours because it may irritate your skin and loses strength after 24 hours. To avoid possible burns, remove patch before undergoing any MRI procedures. It is important to complete treatment. If you feel the need to use the patch for a longer period to keep from smoking, talk to your health care provider. Store at 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F).
©Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate.
- High blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase your blood pressure.
- An allergy to adhesive tape or have skin problems, because you are more likely to get rashes.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug
- Taking a prescription medicine for depression asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted
When using this product
- Do not smoke even when not wearing the patch. The nicotine in your skin will still be entering your bloodstream for several hours after you take off the patch.
- If you have vivid dreams or other sleep disturbances remove this patch at bedtime
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin redness caused by the patch does not go away after four days, or if your skin swells, or you get a rash
- Irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur
- You get symptoms of nicotine overdose, such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, weakness and rapid heartbeat
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Used patches have enough nicotine to poison children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Save pouch for patch disposal. Dispose of the used patches by folding sticky ends together and putting in pouch.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.16x 5.1x 6.1
Item Code: 928586