- Patented Advanced Vapor Action formula
- Goes to work immediately to fight coughs
- Soothes sore throats & nasal passages
- Soothes sore throats
- Relieves coughs
- Resealable bag
Food choice for diabetics*: 1 free food choice per drop.
Other information: 5 calories per drop.
*Based on Choose Your Foods: Food Lists for Diabetes.
- Cough due to a cold
- Occasional minor irritation or sore throat
Made in Canada
Call 1-800-524-2854, Monday to Friday, 9 AM-6 PM Eastern Time
- Adults and children 5 years and over: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed
- Children under 5 years: ask a doctor
©Mondelez International Group
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 2 mg per drop
- Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect
- Contains: Soy
Temporarily relieves cough due to a cold, occasional minor irritation or sore throat.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.23
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 4.6x 7.55
Item Code: 205156
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.