Menthol Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic
Vapor Action® Formula
- Sugar Free
- Honey Lemon
- Fights Cough
- Soothes Sore Throats
- Cools Nasal Passages
Fast Relief - Starts Working Within 10 Seconds
5 calories per drop
Questions? Call 1-800-524-2854
Adults and children 5 years and older: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
Children under 5 years: ask a doctor.
© 2007 Cadbury Adams USA LLC
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 2 mg per drop
Excess consumption may have a laxative effect
- cough due to a cold
- occasional minor irritation or sore throat
|Serving Size||1 Drop|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.7x 4.6x 7.65
Item Code: 206659
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.