Frequently bought with...
- Enriched with DHA
- 100% natural
- USDA-certified organic
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
HappyBellies- cereals are the first organic baby cereal to incorporate DHA for brain and eye development and the first baby food to incorporate the power of probiotics for baby's wellness.
Organic + Immunity + A whole lot more . . .
- Probiotic protection: Good bacteria specially formulated to help strengthen your baby's digestive system which can protect against the development of allergies
- Enriched: with DHA for eye and brain development, plus iron, vitamins and minerals essential to baby's health
- Doctor endorsed: Recommended by and developed with Dr.Sears, pediatrician, and author of The Baby Book and The Healthiest Kid in the Neighborhood
- 100% natural: We support sustainable agriculture. No pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no genetically engineered ingredients (GEIs). BPA FREE.
- Organic goodness: All HappyFamily- products are always USDA-certified organic
- Lower sodium
- Recommended & developed by: Dr. Bob Sears, renowned pediatrician & co-author of The Baby Book.
- Green packaging: The container is made from 62% post recycled content
- No pesticides: We support organic farming. No chemical fertilizers or genetically modified organisims (GMOs).
- Made by: HappyFamily™ - always the best for baby and toddler. A socially resposible company.
Be Healthy, Get Happy!
The HappyBaby Difference
- Enriched: with DHA for brain and eye development, plus iron, vitamins and minerals essential for baby's growth.
- Probiotic protection: Good bacteria specially formulated to help strengthen your baby's digestive system which can protect against the development of allergies. Dr Sears agrees: "Baby foods with probiotics are a great way to make sure your baby's system has plenty of "good bowel bugs." The gastrointestinal (GI) tract is the body¿s largest immune organ. The better you feed baby's GI tract, the better you feed baby's immune system."
Dr. Sears Recommended
Organic nutrition guide by Dr. Sears - At HappyBaby Food, Dr. Sears recommends all natural organic food for babies' developing bodies. Only organic dairy products are free of growth hormones & pesticides.
Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one. We work with Dr. Sears to come up with tasty recipes using only natural nutrition & yummy organic ingredients.
Why Happy Baby?
- Always Organic
- No GMO's
- Minimal processing = delicious food
- Optimally formulated for baby's health by Dr. Sears
- Allergy FREE
- Easy portable packaging that is always BPA free
- No chemical fertilizers
- No genetically engineered ingredients (GEIs)
- We support sustainable agriculture
Made in USA
- Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
- Add liquid of choice (breast milk, formula or water all work fine.)
- Mix until it's the right thickness for baby.
- Feed your baby right away. Throw away any leftovers.
For baby's first feeding: Use 4 Tbsps of liquid for every 1 Tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows.
- Heat liquid of choice with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it breaks down its composition.
- No Soy
- No Dairy
WARNING: Many cans containing foods and beverages sold here have epoxy linings used to avoid microbial contamination and extend shelf life. Lids on jars and caps on bottles may also have epoxy linings. Some of these linings can leach small amounts of bisphenol A (BPA) into the food or beverage. BPA is a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.57
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.1x 4.1x 4.7
Item Code: 185620
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.