Harris Bed Bug Killer32.0 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
Spray Bed Bugs Away!
- Contains .03% Deltamethrin, a ready to use formula
- Kills Bed Bugs & Lice
- Odorless & Non-Staining
Made in USARead the entire directions for use, conditions, disclaimer of warranties and limitations of liability before using this product. If terms are not acceptable, return unopened product container at once. By using this product, user or buyer accepts the following conditions, disclaimer of warranties and limitations of liability. Conditions: The directions for use of this product are believed to be adequate and must be followed carefully. However, it is impossible to eliminate all risks associated with the use of this product. Ineffectiveness or other unintended consequences may result because of such factors as weather conditions, presence of other materials, or the manner of use or application, all of which are beyond the control of P.F. Harris Manufacturing Company, LLC. All such risks shall be assumed by the user or buyer. Disclaimer of warranties: P.F. Harris Manufacturing Company, LLC. makes no other warranties, express or implied, of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, that extend beyond the statements made on this label. No agent of P.F. Harris Manufacturing Company, LLC. is authorized to make any warranties beyond those contained herein or to modify the warranties contained herein. To the extent consistent with applicable law, P.F. Harris Manufacturing Company, LLC disclaims any liability whatsoever for special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use or handling of this product. Limitations of liability: To the extent consistent with applicable law, the exclusive remedy of the use or buyer for any and all losses, injuries or damages resulting from the use or handling of this product, whether in contract, warranty, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, shall not exceed the purchase price paid, or at P.F. Harris Manufacturing Company, LLC. election, the replacement of product.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Hold container upright. Do not spray up into air
- Apply to surfaces only as a spot and crack & crevices treatment
- Turn sprayer nozzle to on position. Hold approximately 12 inches from surface to be sprayed
- Squeeze trigger to spray until surface is slightly moist but not to the point of runoff
- Over application may cause damage. Test in an inconspicuous area before applying
- Do not allow children or pets to contact treated surfaces until spray has dried
- More frequent applications may be necessary on concrete surfaces. Check these areas in 4 weeks and retreat if insect activity continues. Residual activity kills insects when they return to treated areas
Intended to be used in and around residences and their immediate surroundings such as (but not limited to): apartments, atriums, attics, automobiles, basements, bathrooms, boats, cabins, campers, carports, cat sleeping quarters, clothes storage, condominiums, desks, dens, driveways, garages, gazebos, homes, kitchens, lanais, living rooms, parlors, patios, pet sleep areas, play rooms, porches, recreational vehicles, rooms, solariums, storage areas, sun rooms, utility rooms and verandas. Do not use in commercial food handling establishments, restaurants or other places where food is commercially prepared or processed.
Bedbugs and lice: Remove linens and wash before reuse. Lightly spray mattresses, especially tufts, folds and edges. Apply to the interior of the frame. Allow to dry before remaking bed.
Remove all exposed food and cooking utensils. Cover all food handling surfaces or wash thoroughly after treatment and before use. Do not use on edible crops. For outdoor use only as an aid in controlling these insects. Point sprayer away from face. Hold sprayer on a slight downward angle, approximately 12 inches from surface to be sprayed. Spray with wind if breeze is blowing. Do not contaminate fish ponds or apply directly to water. See bottle label for complete directions for use.
Storage and disposal:
- Store in a cool, dry area away from children and pets and away from heat, sparks and open flame. Protect from freezing. If freezing occurs, allow product to thaw and shake well before using. Freezing does not adversely affect performance.
- If empty: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Hazards To Humans & Domestic Animals
CAUTION: Contact with product may result in transient tingling and reddening of the skin. Avoid contact with skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing, gum or using tobacco.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is extremely toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment or residues on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow to drift to blooming crops or weeds if bees are visiting the treatment area.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not apply this product in or on electrical equipment due to possibility of shock hazard.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.33
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.95x 4.65x 11.2
Item Code: 144152
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.