- Draws bed bugs from their hiding places
- Used by professional exterminators
- Draws Bed Bugs From Their Hiding Places
- Used by Professional Exterminators
- For Residential & Commercial Use
Made in USA
If you are not satisfied with this product, call 770-667-6549 weekdays, 8:30a.m. to 4:00p.m. EST or visit website and click Guarantee Policy.
- Peel off protective paper
- Fold the trap and insert the tab at top to hold it together
- Fold end flaps inward to form a 30° angle
- Place the trap in a location where insects are likely to travel or hide
- Place near bedposts
Check the trap regularly. Dispose of the trap when it is covered with insects, or every 90 days, to insure special lure remains fresh. Insects on traps indicate you should begin an integrated pest management program.© 2013 P.F. Harris Manufacturing Company, LLC
Keep out of reach of children and pets. In case of contact with adhesive, use vegetable or mineral oil to remove.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.2x 4.25x 10.1
Item Code: 257011
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.