- Kills bed bugs and their eggs
- Spray carpets, luggage, furniture & more!
- EPA approved
Kills All Stages of Bed Bugs and Their Eggs!
- For Indoor Residential Use
- Spray Carpets, Luggage, Furniture & More
- EPA Approved
Made in USA
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use restrictions: Do not apply this product in a manner that will contact adults, children or pets, either directly or through drift. This product is not for use on humans. Remove or cover exposed food and drinking water before application. Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums before spraying, and turn aquarium systems off. Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried. Do not use treated article until spray has dried. Do not use more than 1 time per day. Shake well before each use.
- Spray in an inconspicuous area to test for possible staining or discoloration. Evaluate test area after drying
- Hold container upright with nozzle aimed away from you. Depress valve and spray from a distance of 8 to 10 inches
- Spray each square foot for 5 seconds or until damp. Do not wet articles to the point of runoff or drip
- Most effective results are achieved when used as part of a treatment protocol that includes physical, environmental and other chemical pest control measures
- Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying
- Allow sprayed articles and surfaces to dry thoroughly before using or replacing bedding
To kill bed bugs and bed bug eggs:
- Apply as a spot treatment to cracks and crevices on and around baseboards, floorboards, bed frames, wall hangings, headboards, furniture, door and window frames, millwork and walls
- Apply as a surface spray to carpet, mattresses, box springs, walls, furniture, bedding, floor and floor coverings, rugs, garments, luggage, closets, drapes and other window appointments
- Thoroughly clean and air-out mattresses and box springs. Then treat areas that may harbor bed bugs or their eggs, such as tufts, folds and seams
- When treating for bed bug eggs, spray each square foot for 13 seconds or until damp
Storage and disposal:
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal
- Pesticide storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Always store pesticides in the original container. Store away from food and pet food
- Pesticide disposal and container handling: Do not puncture or incinerate. Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
FIRST AID - IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call 1-888-740-8712.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS - HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
CAUTION: Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
This product is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment, wash water or rinsate. See Directions for Use for additional precautions and requirements.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. Do not apply this product around electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.24
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.65x 2.65x 9.5
Item Code: 144155
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.