Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs16.0 oz.
This spray kills fleas and ticks with its patented water-based formula. For use on puppies 12 weeks of age or older.Use only on dogs. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Shake well before use
- Hold bottle upright 6 inches from pet. Direct spray towards pet and spray entire coat, pressing dispenser with quick short strokes. Move bottle to get even coverage of coat (until tips of hair are moist)
- Apply lightly and rub into animal's coat. For longhaired dogs, ruffle hair for spray to reach skin
- Recommended dosage: Spray 25-30 strokes for a small dog (e.g. Terrier). Spray 30-40 strokes for a medium dog (e.g. Spaniel). Spray 40-70 strokes for a large dog (e.g. Labrador). More spray may be needed for longhaired dogs
- Ticks are tough - spray directly
- After 10 minutes, dry dog with towel
- Comb and brush coat
- Repeat once a week. Use on bedding and other areas as needed
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. NOTE TO PHYSICIANS AND VETERINARIANS: This product contains an organophosphate and may cause cholinesterase inhibition. Cholinergic symptoms may include salivation, mitosis, incoordination, muscle fasciculation and/or weakness, vomiting and diarrhea. Atropine is antidotal. 2-PAM may be effective as an adjunct to atropine. Call 1-800-275-1414 or your local Poison Control Center for further information..
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 4.2x 8.05
Item Code: 542514
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.