- Temporarily relieves discomforting symptoms
- For itching, burning and swelling associated with hemorrhoids
Active ingredients are prepared in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the Unites States, and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
This product and its uses have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Apply generously to affected area up to 2 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- Reapply if needed
- Children under 12 years of age, consult a physician
- Do not use if box seal is broken or missing
- Store in a cool and dry place
1-877-248-1970, between 9 am and 5 pm PT.
- If you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to components of the formula or if you have had a prior reaction to this product
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking any other drug
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by physician
- Bleeding occurs
- Symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms occur after 7 days
- Rash develops
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 5.5x 3.2
Item Code: 948135
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.