Drug-Free Nasal Spray
The hydraSense Eucalyptus Nasal Mist hydrates dry and uncomfortable nasal passages with mineral-rich, naturally sourced seawater and the refreshing scent of eucalyptus and wild mint.
- Hydrates dry and uncomfortable nasal passages with the hydrating power of the sea
- Removable applicator for easy cleaning to help prevent contamination
- Can be used along with your oral cold or allergy medications
To limit the entry of contaminants, this bottle uses a proprietary one-way valve dispensing system.
Made in France
1-800-317-2165 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST.To be used by adults and children 10 years and older (with adult supervision): Gently apply in each nostril as needed, no more than 3 times per day. To apply: Press down on the applicator for 1 second. Place the nasal applicator on the top of the container.
- Bend your head forward over a sink and tilt your head to the right
- Place the tip of the applicator in the left (upper) nostril, parallel to your nose (septum). Press down on the applicator for 1 second
- For the right nostril, tilt your head to the left and repeat these steps
- Gently blow your nose with a clean tissue
You may experience a temporary tingling sensation if mucous membranes are irritated.
Should not be used in children under 10 years of age, in women who are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120F.
- Keep our of reach of children.
- Choking hazard - small parts
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
The use of this applicator by more than one person may spread infection.
Drug-free, purified seawater to hydrate and comfort dry nasal passages so you can feel better when you need it.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.31x 2.31x 6.43
Item Code: 990001
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.