The hydraSense Nasal Care Single-Use Vials are individual, portable, single-use saline vials made from mineral rich, 100% naturally-sourced seawater to gently hydrate and comfort dry nasal passages anytime, anywhere. The vials are a small, easy-to-carry alternative to the isotonic hydraSense nasal sprays for family members who prefer nasal drops or are on the go.
- Made with mineral-rich, 100% naturally sourced seawater
- Soothes dry and uncomfortable nasal passages with the hydrating power of the sea
- Can be used along with your oral cold or allergy medications
- Contains no artificial preservatives or additives
Made in France
1-800-317-2165 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST.For infants and older (age 6 months and up): Gently apply in each nostril as needed no more than 6 times a day. For infants under 6 months, please consult your pediatrician prior to use. For adults: Gently apply in each nostril as needed no more than 6 times a day. Break off one HydraSense Nasal Care Single-Use Vial from the strip and twist the tamper-evident tip to open (do not use if single-use vial was previously opened). For infants and older (age 6 months and up): (For use with adult supervision)
- For the left nostril, lay the child on his/her back with the head tilted to the right. Carefully place the tip of the vial in the left (upper) nostril, and apply 1-2 drops by pressing gently on the vial. For the right nostril, lay the child on his/her back with the head tilted to the left and repeat these steps
- Use the HydraSense Soft Comfort Tip Nasal Aspirator (sold separately - see directions on carton) to clear any excess mucus or solution or remove with clean tissues. If old enough, the child may blow his/her nose to help clear nasal passages
- Bend your head forward over a sink and tilt your head to the right
- Carefully place the tip of the vial in the left (upper) nostril, and apply 1-2 drops by pressing gently on the vial
- For the right nostril, tilt your head to the left and repeat these steps
- Blow your nose with a clean tissue
- Choking Hazard - Small Parts
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- For nasal use only
- Not for injection
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
To prevent risk of infection, do not re-use an opened vial. The use of the opened vial by more than one person may spread infection.
Purified seawater to hydrate and comfort your dry nasal passages.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.23x 3.23x 3.23
Item Code: 987814
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.