- No artificial flavors, dyes or parabens
- Natural relief
- Less than 0.1% alcohol
- Measure only with the dosing syringe provided
- Do not use dosing syringe with other products
- On dosing syringe, tsp=teaspoon
- Children under 6 months of age: Consult a licensed health care professional before using this product
- Children 6 months to 1 year of age: 2.5 mL or 1/2 teaspoon up to 4 times daily (every 6 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional
- Children 1 to 3 years of age: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times daily (every 4 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional
- Symptoms persist for more than 48 hours or worsen
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a high fever, rash or persistent headache
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.37
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.85x 2.63x 5.03
Item Code: 250292
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.