- Helps preserve healthy vision
- High levels of vitamin C, E, & zinc
- 10 mg of lutein & 2 mg of zeaxanthin
Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
- Helps Preserve Healthy Vision*
- Just 2 Softgels per Day
- AREDS 2 | Eye Health Formula*
ICaps† Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement AREDS 2 Eye Health Formula:
- Contains ingredients used in the Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS 2) conducted by the National Eye Institute.
- Formulated without beta carotene.
ICaps Eye Health & Mineral Supplement AREDS 2 Eye Health Formula:
- The high levels of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, & zinc found in ICaps Eye Vitamin AREDS 2 Eye Health Formula generally can be attained only by supplementation & not through diet alone.
- Contains 10 mg of Lutein & 2 mg of Zeaxanthin.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 120
|Per Serving||Per Day|
|Amount||% DV||Amount||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||<5||5|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||250 mg||420||500 mg||840|
|Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate)||200 IU||670||400 IU||1340|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||12.5 mg||85||25 mg||170|
|Copper (as Cupric Gluconate)||1 mg||50||2 mg||100|
|Lutein||5 mg||10 mg|
|Zeaxanthin||1 mg||2 mg|
Made in the Netherlands
† A trademark of Novartis
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Adult Intake: 2 softgels daily; 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening with meals or as directed by your physician.
Store container at room temperature with the lid tightly closed.
Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
Softgels should be consumed whole. Do not consume damaged softgels.
If you are taking prescription medications or are being treated for a medical condition, you should consult your healthcare professional before taking this (or any) dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.42
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 2.7x 5.1
Item Code: 904631
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.