- Controls diarrhea symptoms
- Proven antidiarrheal loperamide hydrochloride
- Doctor-recommended anti-diarrheal brand
Imodium A-D Caplets control diarrhea symptoms, including Traveler's Diarrhea. Each caplet contains 2 milligrams of loperamide hydrochloride to help you feel better fast. Doctor recommended, Imodium A-D works faster than the leading prescription antidiarrheal medication (diphenoxylate and atropine). This proven formula works with your body to slow down your system and restore its natural rhythm and balance.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Find right dose on chart on product box. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
|Adults & Children 12 Years & Over||2 caplets after the first loose stool; 1 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hours.|
|Children 9 - 11 Years (60 - 95 lbs)||1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 3 caplets in 24 hours.|
|Children 6 - 8 Years (48 - 59 lbs)||2 caplets after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 2 caplets in 24 hours.|
|Children Under 6 Years (Up to 47 lbs)||Ask a doctor|
- Store between 20-25° C (68-77°F)
©Johnson & Johnson
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl.
Do not use if you have bloody or black stool.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Mucus in the stool
- A history of liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics.
When using this product tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms get worse
- Diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- You get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
Controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers' Diarrhea.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.75x 3.31x 3.56
Item Code: 921232
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $269earn points
- $2599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899earn points
- $419Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $679Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $3599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $449Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF