- Relieves symptoms of diarrhea, gas, cramps, and bloating
- 2 mg of loperamide hcl to relieve diarrhea symptoms
- 125 mg of simethicone to relieve gas symptoms
- Works faster than prescription loperamide hcl
Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief is the only over-the-counter antidiarrheal brand that combines two powerful medicines to relieve symptoms of diarrhea, gas, cramps, and bloating. Each caplet contains 2 milligrams of loperamide HCl to help relieve diarrhea, and 125 milligrams of simethicone to help relieve gas, cramps, and bloating. Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief works faster than loperamide HCl.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Take only on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal)
- Take with a full (8 oz.) glass of water
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 caplets after the first loose stool; 1 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hours
Children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs): 1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 3 caplets in 24 hours
Children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs): 1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 2 caplets in 24 hours
Children under 6 years (up to 47 lbs): ask a doctor
- Each caplet contains: calcium 165 mg, sodium 3 mg
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Protect from light.
©Johnson & Johnson
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
Do not use
- if you have bloody or black stool
- if you have difficulty swallowing
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics
When using this product tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- you have difficulty swallowing the caplet
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
|Multi-Symptom Relief Caplets|
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.63x 2.94x 3.63
Item Code: 527061