Made in China
Super styling guide: Your best looks begin with a good haircut that’s well maintained. Always treat hair right with superior quality shampoos, conditioners, and finishing products.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Shampoo and condition hair with products of your choice. Rinse thoroughly. Towel-dry hair to remove excess moisture. Using the dryer along with your styling brush, start at a lower setting and direct hot air through a section of hair at a time. Move dryer steadily across each section so that the hot air passes through hair. Direct airflow at hair, not scalp. Clouds of negatively charged ions will help to reduce static electricity, control frizzy fly aways and contribute to your hair’s shine
- Keep dryer’s air intake vents unobstructed and free from hair while drying
- To avoid over-drying, do not concentrate heat on any one section for an extended length of time. Keep dryer moving as you style
- For quick touch-ups between shampoos, dampen hair with a mist of water before styling with the dryer
- When using your dryer to create curls and waves, dry hair almost completely on a warmer temperature setting with the snap-on diffuser attachment, then finish styling with cold shot feature to quickly close hair shaft and lock in style
- Use snap-on/snap-off concentrator attachment for more direct airflow and pinpoint styling
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.4
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.0x 11.88x 9.5
Item Code: 759621
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.