- 1 in. to ½ in. Black Titanium Plated curling wand protects against heat damage creating luxurious shine and smooth results
- The titanium technology combines all that is best for your hair. The unique properties create maximum heat conductivity, leaving hair shinier and healthier looking.
- The titanium technology combines all that is best for your hair. The unique properties create maximum heat conductivity, leaving hair shinier and healthier looking. This curling wand features Conair’s Instant Heat technology. It quickly heats up to the temperature you’ve selected for your hair type. This Instant Heat technology includes 4 high heat temperature settings for every type of hair, from the finest to the most resistant. Select the temperature range that’s suitable for your hair type to help you create the look you want.
1-800-3-CONAIR or visit us at: www.conair.com/infiniti
Made in China
For best results, use a light styling product before blow-drying hair.
1. Section hair into upper, middle, and lower layers, clipping top two out of the way.
2. Layer by layer, curl hair in sections ½ inch to 1 inch wide. Begin 2 inches from the scalp and start winding hair around the thickest end of the barrel. Hold 5 to 10 seconds.
3. For the most natural look, don’t curl ends of hair! Let curls cool. Shake out or gently finger-comb. Some experience is necessary when learning to use this curling wand. After using it several times, you will learn the ideal way to curl and style your hair.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CURLS
FOR TIGHT CURLS: Wrap small sections of hair tightly and hold for a few seconds.
FOR LOOSE CURLS: Wrap wider sections of hair.
©Infiniti Pro by Conair®
To turn on the unit, press the ON/OFF button for 2 seconds. The green LED will blink. Once the default temperature has been reached, it turns solid.
To select your temperature, press the ON/OFF button again. Press and release button until you reach the temperature you desire. As the temperature increases to the next setting, the LED lights will blink as follows:
Temperature setting is set to 248¿F (120¿C) -The green LED blinks, and then turns solid when temperature has been reached.
Temperature setting is set to 284¿F (140¿C) -The green and yellow LED lights blink, then both turn solid when temperature has been reached.
Temperature setting is set to 320¿F (160¿C)-The green, yellow, and orange LED lights blink, then all turn solid when temperature has been reached
Temperature setting is set to 356¿F (180¿C)-The green, yellow, orange and red LED lights blink, then all turn solid when temperature has been reached
To turn off the unit, press the ON/OFF button for more than 2 seconds, and the curling wand will power off. All LED lights will turn off.
To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
1. This appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
2. This appliance should not be used by, on, or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
3. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to an authorized service center for examination and repair.
5. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. Do not pull, twist, or wrap cord around appliance, even during storage.
6. Never block the air openings of the appliance or place it on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and other debris.
7. Never use while sleeping.
8. Never drop or insert any object into any opening or hose.
9. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
10. Do not use an extension cord to operate appliance.
11. This curling wand is hot when in use. Do not let heated surfaces touch eyes or skin.
12. Do not place the heated curling wand directly on any surface or on the appliance power cord while it is hot or plugged in. Use the counter rest provided.
13. Do not touch hot surface of the appliance; use handles or cool tip.
14. Before plugging in, read the information about dual voltage in the Operating Instructions section of this manual.
15. Do not use a voltage converter with this product.
This curling appliance is intended for household use. Use on Alternating Current (50/60 hertz) only. This unit is designed to be operated at 120/240 volts AC. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
Note: Do not use this styling appliance on hair extensions.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.6
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.5x 5.38x 13.25
Item Code: 973069
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.