The Original Soothing Rub with All-Natural Menthol
- Pain relieving ointment
- with All Natural Menthol and Camphor
When topical rub is applied to throat or chest it provides temporary relief from cough associated with the common cold.
Cough suppressant topical rub also helps provide temporary relief of pain associated with:
- Muscle Ache
- Muscle Pain
- Joint Ache
- Joint Pain
Made in the USA
For adults and children two years and older: for muscle soreness apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily; for cough as occurs with cold, apply thick layer to throat and chest. Area of application may be covered with a warm, dry cloth. Clothing should be left loose around the throat and chest to help the vapors rise to reach nose and mouth. applications may be repeated up to 3 times or as directed by physician.
For children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician.
For external use only.
- Take by mouth or place in nostrils
- Apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Bandage tightly.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use:
- For persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- If cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm unless directed by a physician.
- near open flame.
- by adding to hot water.
- in a microwave oven. Improper use may cause the mixture to splatter and cause burns.
Discontinue use and consult a physician if cough symptoms:
- are accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache
- persist more than 7 days
- clear up then recur within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
- Pain and itching of minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts and scrapes
- Cough caused by or associated with a cold.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.36
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.5x 4.3x 1.1
Item Code: 236858