Frequently bought with...
- 15-oz bottle of Johnson's Medicated Baby Diaper Rash Powder with zinc oxide and cornstarch
- Helps prevent and treat diaper rash and minor skin irritations on your little one
- Features the natural absorption of pure cornstarch
- Contains zinc oxide skin protectant, the ingredient most used for diaper rash treatment
- Medicated baby powder is clinically proven to be gentle and mild
- Protects against wetness to leave your baby feeling fresh
- Medicated powder formula is hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested
- Treats & soothes irritated skin while leaving behind a clean scentHelp your little one stay comfortable with our medicated zinc oxide baby powder. It helps treat and prevent diaper rash on little ones by combining the natural absorption of pure cornstarch with zinc oxide skin protectant, the ingredient used most for diaper rash treatment. It has a clean scent and gently absorbs excess moisture to help protect against wetness and leave baby feeling fresh. The hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested powder formula is clinically proven to be gentle and mild on the skin.Questions?
- Change wet and soiled diaper promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply powder liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Apply powder close to the body away from child's face. Carefully shake the powder into the diaper or into the hand and apply to diaper area.
- Do not use if quality seal is broken.
- Avoid contact with open flame.
- Close tightly after use.
- Store at room temperature.
Call toll-free 866-JNJ-BABY or 215-273-8755
Made in UNITED STATES
Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only. Keep away from face and mouth to avoid inhalation which can cause breathing problems. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask doctor if - condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.53x 3.05x 7.13
Item Code: 725471
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.