- 15-ounce bottle of pure cornstarch baby powder
- Helps prevent and treat diaper rash and minor skin irritations
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- 3-way action protects, treats, and soothes irritated skin
- Clinically proven to be gentle and mild on skin
- Made with pure cornstarch
- Allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested formula
Treat and soothe your baby's diaper rash and minor skin irritations with Johnson's Baby Pure Cornstarch Powder Medicated Zinc Oxide Skin Protectant. Ideal for diaper rash prevention and treatment, this medicated zinc oxide baby powder soothes irritated skin and helps gently absorbs excess moisture. The hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested formula is clinically proven to be gentle and mild on the skin.
- Change wet or soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply powder liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Apply powder close to the body away from the child's face. Carefully shake the powder into the diaper or into the hand and apply to diaper area.
- Do not use if quality seal is broken
- Avoid contact with open flame
- Close tightly after use
- Store at room temperature
©Johnson & Johnson
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 3.05x 7.1
Item Code: 725471
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.