- For providing out-of-home first aid
- Ideal for storing in car or luggage
- Contains red cross brand, band-aid brand adhesive bandages, and more
- 70 items in 1 easy-to-carry case
Stay prepared while on the road with the Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Brand Safe Travels First Aid Kit. Designed for pack-and-go convenience this kit contains essential items for active travel. Stocked with products to clean cuts and scrapes and help prevent infection, this kit contains premium items from brands such as Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Neosporin Antibiotic Ointment, and more. Containing 70 items in an easy-to-carry case, this kit is ideal for storing in your car or luggage. Neosporin:
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
Neosporin: Store at 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F)
©Johnson & Johnson
First aid to help prevent infection in minor:
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.35
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 6.25x 5.6
Item Code: 665558
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.