Rollator and transport chair in one. Rollator walker with wheels, and push-from-behind transport chair designed to empower individuals with limited mobility to "live actively" by maintaining an independent, healthy lifestyle.
- Rollator and transport chair in one with swing-away leg rests
- Weight capacity 250 lbs
- Height adjusts from 33-3/4-38-1/5"
- "Light touch" brakes
- Double "X" wheelchair frame provides strength and security
- Nylon seat with sling backrest
- Dual-purpose removal storage bag
- 8" deluxe indoor/outdoor wheels
- Cherry red
1-844-277-6191 toll free
Made in ChinaWhen using this rollator, walker with wheels, test the height before using. The user's feet should be flat on the ground when properly seated on the personal transporter. Hands should hang at a natural angle when using the hand grips. Check brakes before using. When using as a transport chair, the chair must be pushed from behind. Brakes should always be engaged whenever someone sits in the seat or leaves the chair.
©Juvo Products LLC
- READ ALL ASSEMBLY, OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE
- Please make sure Personal Transporter is opened fully and the seat frame is pushed down until it snaps in place
- Make sure all knobs, nuts, bolts, pins are fully tightened. Check regularly to ensure they are secure at all times
- Make sure handle bars are in the same height position and Personal Transporter is level. Make sure push pins on handle bar arms are fully engaged in respective holes
- Test Personal Transporter for stability before applying full weight
- Test brakes before using
- Always lock brakes before sitting
- Replace tires when significantly worn or damaged
- Keep hands clear of frame when folding
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 20.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 38.5x 25.0x 38.5
Item Code: 977918
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.