Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
525 mg Bismuth Subsalicylate per 15 mL
- Upset Stomach Reliever
- Low Sodium
Made in Canada
- Shake well immediately before each use
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 30mL or 2 tablespoonfuls
- For accurate dosing, use convenient pre-measured dose cup.
- Repeat does every 1/2 hour to 1 hour as needed
- Do not exceed 4 doses in 24 hours
- Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- Children under 12 years: ask doctor
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
Each 15mL tablespoonful contains 5mg Potassium, 5mg Sodium and 236mg total salicylates.
© 2008 Chattem, Inc.
Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changed in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Contains salicylate.
Do not take if you are:
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
- a bleeding problem
- an ulcer
- bloody or black stool
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a fever
- mucus in stool
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your are taking any drug for:
- anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)
When using this product a temporary but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or the tongue may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms get worse
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do not use if inner seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Relieves diarrhea
- Relieves nausea and upset stomach associated with this symptom
|Serving Size||15 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.7
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 3.0x 5.9
Item Code: 536899
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.