- Reclines 93-160 degrees
- Ergonomic V-shape seat frame
- Weighs only 36 lbs
Lightweight Ergonomic Reclining Wheelchair
- Shifts pressure to reduce bedsores
- Intelligent 0°-35° center-of-gravity weight shifting to shift pressure & reduce bedsores
- Specially designed ergonomic head pillow is included
- Paint coating uses special anti-bacterial materials
- With newly designed swing in and away footrests as well as flip-back armrests that are height adjustable flip-back height-adjustable armrests
- Anti-bacterial and anti-staining Aegis upholstery
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Full-length adjustable height removable armrests
- Exclusive perfectly matched gas cylinders
- 14" transport wheels only 34 pounds
- Seat belt restraint included
Karman's reclining transport chair features a patented ergonomic/anti-sliding "V-Seat" to prevent sliding, sores and relieve overall pressure on the user's body. The reclining backrest ranges from 93° to 160°, providing a comfortable angle suited to the patient's needs, and the ergonomic armrest can be adjusted to match the reclined chair. The 3D elevating legrests are designed to allow greater micro-adjustment for up/down, left/right or inward/outward movements. Upholstered with anti-microbial AEGIS Microbe shield for sanitation and 3cm thick breathable material for superb comfort throughout the body. The chair folds compactly for easy storage and features 22" rear wheels.
Made in Thailand
©Karman Health Care Inc.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 58
Product in inches (LxWxH): 16.0x 37.0x 38.0
Item Code: 231709
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.