- Lightweight heavy duty design
- Removable footrest
- Most adjustability in class
Extra Wide Adaptive Manual Wheelchair
- Foldable & robust frame design, easy to stow & carry
- Smooth hand-rims for easy self propelling
- Fully detachable & flip-back armrests for ultimate convenience, also height adjustable
- Ergonomic arm-pads which provide a proper position for arm placement
- Press-down easy-tab for fast & safe detachment of swing-away footrests (enables patient to easily remove footrests without assistance)
- Attendant brake & manual toggle brake
- Rear wheel center of gravity adjustment & height adjustable
- Exclusive lateral support bar which provides enhanced stability & energy saving when propelled by attendant
- Angle, height adjustable backrest with tension adjustable strap
- Angle, height, depth adjustable footplate
- 24" x 2 1/8" Flat free rear wheels
- 7" x 1 ¾" Flat free front casters
- Frame color: Diamond Black
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame
- Chair only: 63-70 lbs (w/o footrests)
- Weight capacity for all sizes: 550 lbs
The KM-BT10 Bariatric Wheelchair features a foldable and robust frame design, easy to stow and lift. Energy saving self propel mechanism, full detached and flip-back armrest, ergonomic armrest, press-down design for swing away detachable footrests with adjustable multi-directional footrests. It has attendant and user brakes, bracing bar for strength and to assist the attendant to position the wheelchair, unique swing away anti-tipper design, prescription – based seat and back system to fit various needs of different body sizes, and adjustable axle plate which allows for center of gravity adjustment for optimal performance and function.
Made in Thailand
©Karman Health Care Inc.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 63
Product in inches (LxWxH): 47.0x 31.0x 19.5
Item Code: 269526
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.