Lightweight Ergonomic Reclining Wheelchair
- Backrest reclines smoothly from 93-160 degrees
- Rigidifying/folding push-bar provides and strengthens back support
- Ergonomic Armrest allows the user to adjust the armrest position when reclined
- Traveling-Axle Leg-rest automatically stretches smoothly to reduce pressure/compression on abdomen
- 3D elevating leg-rest support ergonomically designed to allow greater micro-adjustment: Up/down, left/right or inward/outward
- Extending handbrakes equipped
- Strap-tension adjustable backrest & seat for ultimate comfort adjustments & stabilization for each user
- Ergonomic Upholstery; also pressure relieving 1.25" to 3" thick breathable material, offers superb comfort throughout the body
- 7" x 1" Flat-free casters
- 22" x 1" Flat-free rear wheels
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
Karman's reclining transport chair features a patented ergonomic/anti-sliding "V-Seat" to prevent sliding, sores and relieve overall pressure on the user's body. The reclining backrest ranges from 93° to 160°, providing a comfortable angle suited to the patient's needs, and the ergonomic armrest can be adjusted to match the reclined chair. The 3D elevating leg rests are designed to allow greater micro-adjustment for up/down, left/right or inward/outward movements. Upholstered with anti-microbial AEGIS Microbe shield for sanitation and 3cm thick breathable material for superb comfort throughout the body. The chair folds compactly for easy storage and features 22" rear wheels.
Made in ThailandLifetime Limited Warranty
©Karman Health Care Inc.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 58
Product in inches (LxWxH): 38.0x 16.0x 37.0
Item Code: 215612
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.