Kingsford Charcoal Briquets246.4 oz.
- Ready 25% faster than other brands
- Keeps the BBQ going longer
- Sure Fire Grooves
The Kingsford difference - more edges for faster lighting. Ready to cook in about 15 minutes. High-quality ingredients ensure long-burn performance.
- Improved airflow gets hot to the core, fast
- Easy lighting
- Stack briquets in a pyramid. Add lighter fluid following lighter fluid directions
- Light charcoal, leave grill uncovered. Flames will die out while the briquets continue to burn and start to ash over
- Spread briquets in a single layer when covered in ash (in about 15 minutes). Begin cooking
NEVER burn charcoal inside homes, vehicles or tents. For Your Safety:
- Never use gasoline to light charcoal
- Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot charcoal
- Make sure ashes are cold before discarding
- Never barbecue indoors (see warning above)
- Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 15.33
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.98x 13.2x 23.15
Item Code: 374423
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.