Kingsford Charcoal Briquets123.2 oz.
- The way BBQ should taste
- Ready 25% faster than other brands*
The Kingsford difference: More edges for faster lighting. Ready to cook in about 15 minutes. High quality ingredients ensure quality burn performance for quality BBQ. The way BBQ should taste. Airflow gets hot to the core, fast! Easy lighting. Each briquet is made wtih natural ingredients and real wood, resulting in the authentic smoky flavor that barbeque lovers crave. These briquets feature Sure Fire Grooves which have more edges for faster lighting and high quality ingredients to ensure long-burning performance. Perfect for tailgating or backyard parties and will give guest an authentic barbeque experience.
*Compared to nationally available conventional charcoal in the U.S.A.
Made in USA
- Stack briquets in a pyramid. Add lighter fluid following lighter fluid directions
- Light charcoal. Leave grill uncovered. Flames will die out while the briquets continue to burn and start to ash over
- Spread briquets in a single layer when covered in ash (in about 15 minutes). Begin cooking
Carbon Monoxide Hazard: Burning charcoal inside can kill you. It gives off carbon monoxide, which has no odor. Never burn charcoal inside homes, vehicles or tents.
For Your Safety:
- Never use gasoline to light charcoal
- Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot charcoal
- Make sure ashes are cold before discarding
- Never barbecue indoors (see warning above)
- Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees
- Store briquets in a cool, dry place
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 7.95
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.4x 9.36x 18.68
Item Code: 374427
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.