The Kingsford difference is more edges for faster lighting. High-quality ingredients ensure long-burn performance.
- No lighter fluid needed
- Easy lighting
- Ready to cook in about 10 minutes
Made in USA
- Stack briquets in a pyramid. Do not overfill your grill. Use no more than 3 lb. (about 40 briquets). Light immediately
- Light with match in several places. Stand back after lighting. Do not use lighter fluid or an electric or chimney-style starter. Leave grill uncovered
- Spread briquets & cook. Flames will die out, in about 10 minutes when briquets are covered in ash, spread evenly and begin cooking
- Always close bag tightly after use
CARBON MONOXIDE HAZARDBurning charcoal inside can kill you. It gives off carbon monoxide, which has no odor. NEVER burn charcoal inside homes, vehicles or tents. COMBUSTIBLE. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND OPEN FLAMES. CONTAINS PETROLEUM DISTILLATES. STORE IN WELL-VENTILATED AREA. KEEP BAG CLOSED TO AVOID EVAPORATION. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District Rule 1174, Ref. C12.
- Never cover flaming briquets with a grill lid. Covering flaming briquets may result in a flare-up when lid is removed. Use water to control excessive flames
- Do not light any part of the bag
- Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees
- Do not add Match Light charcoal once fire has been lit. Add Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquets if extra charcoal is needed
- Make sure ashes are cold before discarding
- Do not use in water smoker grills
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 6.88
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.6x 8.3x 17.0
Item Code: 475835
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.