Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquets132.8 oz.
Ready even faster and burns longer!
- More edges for even faster lighting
- Enhanced formula provides the same long burn performance
- Lasts the same as a 9 lb bag
- Stack briquets in a pyramid. Add lighter fluid following lighter fluid directions
- Light charcoal, leave grill uncovered. Flames will die out while the briquets continue to burn and start to ash over
- Spread briquets in a single layer when covered in ash (in about 15 minutes). Begin cooking
Burning charcoal inside can kill you. It gives off carbon monoxide, which has no odor. NEVER burn charcoal inside homes, vehicles or tents. For your safety:
- Never use gasoline to light charcoal
- Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot charcoal
- Make sure ashes are cold before discarding
- Never barbecue indoors
- Barbeque away from flammable items, overhangs and trees
- California Proposition 65 warning: Combustion (burning) of this product, like other cooking methods, produces carbon monoxide and other substances known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 8.48
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.5x 8.95x 19.5
Item Code: 475836
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.